Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Feeling calmer

about the whole situation - probably because I have a plan of action ;-) I have decided to talk to the person whether they like it or not and have some suggestions for them such as taking things slowly and see how it goes. Also trying to get them to let me know exactly what level of involvement they are thinking about - lack of clarity on this can tend to make one jump to conclusions! *sigh* Why does something so simple have to be so complicated??? I think the reason is because people do not wish to discuss things anymore and communication isn't that great! I get so frustrated when people won't talk about things and feelings get hurt, conclusions get jumped too and all for the lack of talking! *sigh*

Although hitting them over the head with a big stick may not help, it may make me feel better! LOL

No comments: