Friday, March 27, 2009

It's Friday

and all of that. Cursed migraine since Monday has meant several days off work in a darkened room taking medication that zombifies. I think the migraine has been caused by several things - awful fluro lighting at work combined with many, many hours on the computer doing 'fine' detail accounting combined with needing a new supportive pillow combined with nasty sinuses etc. Got myself a new pair of sunnies at lunch time that cut out lots more glare and cover my eyes better (also picked up two new tops [grin]). Got a new pillow last night that is very comfy (a lot less neck pain this morning) and I am going to get acupuncture next Tuesday. (Haven't been before but have had lots of good feed back from many people) Migraine also meant cancelling physio yesterday (I couldn't drive) so need to get that done next Tuesday also. Of course the other scenario is that I am turning into a vampire and light is therefore my enemy! Bwahahahahaha!

Happy Birthday to my other half - hope it's a good one and we get to celebrate many more together! Despite the fact that you drive me (more) insane at times, I still think you are awesome and would not trade you for anything in the world or the world itself ;-) I could not imagine my life without you.

Conrad has been doing really well at school and has brought home another three certificates this week - two for Maths and one for History :-) Gryffen is happy as he is home today as it is a 'pupil free day' for 'staff development' and Wolfstanus is still sick. He has gone back to school today and I haven't had a phone call yet (Pop had to pick him up at lunch time yesterday and he had been off all week.) Hopefully the antibiotics will start to do their work soon (he has an infection in his tonsils, throat and ear).

Anyhow, lunch break over so back to work!

No comments: