Thursday, April 23, 2009

I need to get allergy testing done......

I am so sick of hives, itching, dry throat, itchy eyes, ears, mouth and generally feeling crap. The worst part is, I have no idea what is affecting me! I know pollens do - Spring is spent with hayfever but now it seems to be a daily occurrence! I will need to go to Sydney for the tests but have no idea where to go. Guess I will have to see a GP - that is a whole other rant! Our GP went back to Sydney so we have had to start over again. All the decent ones are not taking new patients and the ones at the medical centre - well it's pot luck whether or not you get a decent one! *sigh* I guess I will just have to brave it again one of these days! (Then of course you need to find one that will give you a referral anyway - some seem to think giving you a referral is a sign that they don't know everything! Well mate, I hate to tell you, you don't know everything! Sure, you may have more medical knowledge than me but it does not make you the keeper of all knowledge!)

Okay, off the soap box - need to do more work!

No comments: