Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tuesday stuff

* Went to chiro yesterday - got my neck, mid back and lower back crunched. Best night sleep I have had for ages! Little bit muscle sore today but going to acupuncture at 12:30pm which should fix that! LOL I have an anomoly on my lower spine that I was born with so although the chiro cannot fix it, he can help with pain management so all is good!
* Terry went to chiro yesterday too - can now touch his toes as his back isn't locked up anymore!
* Need to do submission for House Radburne badge
* Need to make House Radburne badges for household
* Need to finish painting road sign that I started on the weekend
* Need to do a whole lot of things probably - I guess I will get to them eventually!

Reading blogs is an interesting thing - I am always interested in different points of view. I may not always agree with what you say, or I may be curious as to what lies beneath some posts but I will never pry nor will I bag you for your point of view! Sometimes it even makes me think of something differently just because I had not thought of something in 'that' way. I try not to read things into stuff because let's face it - reading words is totally different to having a conversation with someone in person where body language and the ability to ask for clarification instantly play a big part in how something is interpreted. I've been caught out with this via email before and it was not a pleasant experience. Unfortunately the person involved couldn't even tell me why they were so angry with me, just that they were, nor could they tell me what I had done wrong or how to fix it (which was asked via a phone call not via email BTW). I lost someone I thought was a friend but I guess in the end they weren't really a friend anyway - it still makes me feel sad. Needless to say we have parted ways. I am a lot more wary now about what I say to whom. Sad really but necessary - I guess more so for people I do not know very well. For those I have known for ages it is a different thing because I also know they will pull me up or ask what I mean by something rather than jump to conclusions and go off. For some reason I seem to come off aloof and I do not know why - maybe it is because I am not always sure what to say. Maybe it's because I have had a number of people over the years I opened up too and thought were friends but they turned out not to be - maybe because of this I am a lot more guarded now - I really don't know. I also seem to gather a number of 'Clayton's friends' - you know, the ones that are happy to hang out or have a conversation when you chase them but never contact you or ask you out to lunch or something? That makes me depressed - what is wrong with me? Why can't I seem to make 'good' friends like everyone else? Mind you, I do have some good friends too - they just seem to be far away and I don't get to see them as much as I would like too. Okay, self pity session over and out! LOL

No comments: